We work with our partners in just the same way as we work with our families and professionals. We tailor your needs in a bespoke way with clear positive outcomes. Whether you are looking for a charity of the year or a long term relationship, you will be helping us to support our vulnerable families and children in need.
We pride ourselves on positive feedback and regular reporting with impact, including fundraising successes and the positive effect each partnership has on our charity.
Benefits to our partners
- Boost your company profile and improve your business reputation.
- Hold a team building day.
- Ask staff to share their workplace skills with the charity.
- Sponsor or donate equipment.
- Organise a fundraising event.
- Encourage staff participation in volunteering which results in a ‘feel good’ factor.
- Gain an edge in the market and differentiate your business from competitors.
- Encourage your customer’s participation, particularly those with children.
- Achieve positive publicity and media opportunities.
- Attract and retain an engaged workforce.
- Raise staff morale.
- Increase staff engagement in charitable activities.
At Hop Skip and Jump we will support you every step of the way if you choose us as a Charity to support. In partnership with us we would provide:
- Opportunities to visit our centres.
- Imaginative and unique ideas for fundraising to involve your employees and engage your customers.
- Communication and PR support for your fundraising goals, both for your staff and your customers.
- A calendar of great sporting events and challenges for your staff to get involved in, be it climbing Mount Kilimanjaro or taking part in an Ironman – we have something to offer all ages and abilities.
- A series of exclusive special events such as tickets to Cheltenham Fashion Week.
- A variety of volunteering days whether it is creating a garden at one of our centres or revamping some of our facilities.
In addition to the suggestions listed above, giving a corporate gift in kind can be a really valuable way to support Hop Skip and Jump’s vital work.
This can include donating:
- Office equipment
- An auction prize for an event and/or raffle
- Items for our centre’s such as furniture, soft furnishings or IT equipment
- Pro-bono support – for example, legal advice, marketing and advertising support
And finally, don’t forget that one of the most precious things you can give to us is your valuable time. There are lots of opportunities to get involved with Hop Skip and Jump by joining our unique “Volunteer Bank” or supporting a specific Hop Skip and Jump centre on a secondment from your company.
We show our thanks by promoting our partnerships through our social media channels, our website and any media opportunities to showcase our inspirational stories.
To find out more about selecting Hop Skip and Jump as your Charity of the Year partner, and how we can help fulfill your corporate social responsibility aims, please contact our fundraising team on 01453 836390 or at [email protected]
Some of our Corporate Partners
Our current corporate partners
Swindon College, Vodafone, RBS, Nationwide, Open Work Foundation, Involve Swindon, Natwest, Zurch, Swindon Free Cakes, U-Support, Vets for Pets, Cares 4 Kids, Network Rail, Sendis&WPCC, Wiltshire Community Foundation, Friends of Fairford Hospital Charity, GAP Outlet, Arral, Tesco, Aldi, FairShare, Volunteering Matters, Lloyds Bank