Hop, Skip & Jump is almost entirely funded through donations from individuals, companies, and trust & grant givers. Without this support, we could not deliver the vital services that we do for children and young people with life limiting and threatening illnesses, and other special needs. To help us to continue to deliver care please donate in one of the following ways:
- Leave a gift in your will.
- Donate online through JustGiving.
- Send a cheque made out to Hop Skip & Jump Foundation, Avening Park, West End, Avening Gloucestershire, GL8 8NE.
- Fundraise yourself or as part of your company
- Sponsor someone in an event.
If you're a UK tax payer you can Gift Aid your donations, making them worth 25 per cent more to us, at no extra cost to you! We can claim back the tax you have paid on your donation (25p for every £1 you donate) through Gift Aid. This additional income really does make a big difference, so please don't forget to Gift Aid donations if you are a UK tax payer.
- Download a Gift Aid Declaration form.
- Find out more about Gift Aid from HMRC
If you are a higher-rate tax payer you can also claim additional tax relief. For higher rate tax payers (paying tax at 40%) this works out as 25p for every £1 you donate and for the highest rate tax payers (paying tax at 50%) this works out as 37.5p for every £1 you donate.